6 Dogherty Street, Adelaide River
For Sale - $245,000 neg
2 1 4
|Land Size:||1240m² approx.|
- Open by Appointment
IDEAL FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTMENT
Situated in one of the Territories historical townships, this is very affordable in today's market.
Adelaide River is frequented by tourists in the dry season and has great historical sites to view. You can walk to the river for great fishing or drive to the nearby famous Daly River .
All the towns amenities are within walking distance including, medical center, pub, post office, school and of course Adelaide River itself for catching a fish or two.
6 Dogherty St is a well sized block at 1240 m2 with freehold title.
The coded residence has two separate living areas that can be used as two bedsitters with a large shed area built in between, which is ideal for the outdoor lifestyle in the Top End. Or ideal for parents and teenagers or someone whom wants to live in one and rent the other one out.
* A 10 mtr x 4 mtr veranda for entertaining
* Well sized 8 mtr x 6 mtr lockable shed
* Ablution block has WC, shower and laundry combined.
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Fully tiled throughout
* Well established lawns and gardens including a veggie patch.
* Both living areas are fully air-conditioned
* Recently painted and renovated.
* The cars will be safe with the double carport and the property is fully fenced.
With so much space and low maintenance gardens and lawn area, it's just waiting for the avid gardener. On such a large parcel there is even room to build further accommodation on the block if required.
This property had been rented at $300 per week but is now vacant for sale!