175 Strickland Road, Adelaide River
4 1 8
|Land Size:||69600m² approx.|
- Open by Appointment
Amazing Views Adelaide River
A fantastic opportunity to start a new Chapter this 18 acres is separated by Strickland road with a approved subdivision previously approved to make this two separate lots.
The main homestead portion of the lot contains the sheds the house which overlook to lower portions of the property set up on the hill providing amazing views and breezes. The lower portion contain the cattle yards and cattle yard shed and accommodation.
The property is just of the sealed section of Strickland Road and only 5klm north of Adelaide River Township,
• New 2 Bedroom Home with Split Air Conditioners
• New fencing across the property
• Water points and troughs across the paddocks
• Spectacular views of Adelaide River and surrounds
• Original Dwelling contains (within the large liveable shed)
o 2 Bedrooms both Air-Conditioned bedrooms
o Toilet and bathroom
• 3 phase power
• Large steel cattle yards
• Additional separate shed with accommodation adjacent to the yards with kitchen, shower/toilet and water tank.
• 2 lockable 20ft containers under separate Roof
• Established garden comprises of native and fruit trees.
Great location within 40 minutes to Coolalinga Shopping Centre. Excellent Internet/Mobile Coverage.
Optional equipment is available for purchase
o John Deere Tractor/Slasher
o Quad Bikes,
o 2wd Hilux
o Ride on Mower.