19 Pinarro Street, Batchelor
For Sale - EOI
6 3 7
|Land Size:||2960m² approx.|
- Open by Appointment
Rich in History
This property has been modernised whilst keeping the original features of such a beautifully designed tropical home iconic to tropical Northern Territory in the 50's and 60's .
It was originally the Rum Jungle mine managers residence but has been privately owned for many years the current owner has operated it as a bed and breakfast but is now looking to find a new owner.
The home features
* A large country style kitchen
* Large open plan living and dining area
* Louvers all round to capture every breeze.
* Five bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs.
* Plus an additional bedroom and bathroom downstairs.
* Great entertaining area surrounded by a lush tropical reticulated garden
* Bar and adjacent outdoor seating.
* Located just a short walk to the local shops, tavern, swimming pool, tennis court and bowls club.
It comes fully furnished and equipped so all you need do is unpack your bags and the shopping and your home relaxing!