For Sale - Open to Offers
2 1 4
|Land Size:||2.47 acres as shown on title|
- Open by Appointment
Is this your new "Home" in Howard Springs?
The owner of this wonderful property is headed south so you can move in and relax with all the hard work already done!
Property features town water, power and is located in popular Howard Springs where you are conveniently close to the Stuart Highway, Howard Springs shops and schools. Ensure this property is on your list to view!
Features of this property include:
- Surprisingly spacious 2 bedroom home (easily converted to a 3 or 4 bed)
- Master bedroom with walk in robe & access to veranda
- Second Bedroom has built-ins and access to veranda
- New kitchen with timber finishes including a second stove for the outdoor kitchen area
- Great entertainment area with a in ground spa
- Tiled throughout with living timber floors in bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Large user friendly bathroom
- 3m verandas featured on all sides
- 36m2 shed with power & concrete floor
- Fully fenced 2.47 acres
- Solar Gate and Solar Hot Water
- Large chicken and duck pen
- Enclosed and irrigated vegetable patch
- Fruit trees including mango
- Selectively cleared, the property features lovely tall trees and well established irrigated gardens
- Perfect home for a couple, single or young family
Howard Springs is one of Darwin's most popular rural locations for its central position close to both Palmerston & Coolalinga. The Howard Springs shopping precinct features a supermarket, pharmacy, newsagent, doctor's surgery, bakery, Howard Springs Hotel with Dining room and bottle shop, vet, 2 schools & a preschool. Howard Springs offers a quiet & peaceful semi rural lifestyle for those who want their space, or for the adventurer it is close to great motorbike riding & hunting spots, walking & horse riding trails. Daily travel to Darwin CBD is also made easy with the Tiger Brennan Drive extension nearing completion.
If you are looking for a fabulous lifestyle home, this is it! Email today for further information.