135 Dichondra Road, Howard Springs
For Sale - offers over $650,000 considered
5 2 6
|Land Size:||5 acres approx.|
- As Advertised or by Appointment
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - ACT NOW
Owner wants it Sold!
A true opportunity for you to own a great property in a secluded, private sanctuary near the end of a cul-de-sac in the well sought after location of Howard Springs. It consists of two homes and a large shed recently built it is tenanted at $950per week with tenants happy to stay on should an investor purchase.
Property is fully fenced with 6ft chain mesh it has a good bore
House Number 1
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
• Plenty of windows to allow fresh air flow and light
• Tiled and air-conditioned throughout
• A short stroll from the main house is a large new shed
• Dog Pens
• Elevated Water tank
• 2 Bedrooms 1 bathroom
• loads of storage with 1 container with covered roof and own shed
• Great Entertainment area
• Gorgeous gardens surround the home
All in a close proximity to both Howard Springs and the Coolalinga Shops, great schools and amenities in the area.