3 1 6
|Land Size:||80000m² approx.|
- Open by Appointment
Situated on 20 acres, this property was once operated as a Mango and tropical flower farm it is now a private residence.
Approximately 10 to 15 acres is cleared so would suit a horse lover, or perfect for any agricultural or horticultural pursuit as all the irrigation is in place for a new horticulture venture and there is still established Mangos Approx 150 KP's and many established tropical flowers with two bores with the one currently in use rated at 3 LPS.
The property has an established house yard and includes established gardens, fruit trees, the all-important veggie patch and a wonderful entertainment area for the kids to be viewed whilst in the pool.
The house features:
• 2 Bedrooms
• Renovated Main bathroom and separate toilet
• Open plan living and dining
• Renovated Kitchen
• Front paved entertainment area and rear verandah, including a large entertaining area to the pool
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• louvers providing great airflow
• Loads of cupboard space in the hallway built-ins
• Indoor laundry
• Satellite NBN connected
The Shed 12 x6 with Verandahs additional includes:
• Power and Lighting
• Enclosed parking and workshop area
• Undercover parking 6+ cars together with enclosed parking 2-3 cars
• Separate smaller garden Shed
Then there is the demountable also the third bedroom that is overlooking the pool which is fully insulated with split system air-con currently utilitsed as a sewing room but just prefect for guests, home office or temperature control storage.
There is the option to have machinery potentially included with purchase allowing you to operate and maintain the property or to purchase items separately a list can be provided as to what is available
Don't miss this one !!!