Presentation is key to a quick sale so
Do Those Repairs
- Replace cracked floor or counter tiles.
- Patch holes in walls.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Fix doors that don't close properly and kitchen drawers that jam.
- Replace burned-out light bulbs.
Make it stand out!
- Clean and De-Personalize
- Pack and store away anything not essential
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Rent a pressure washer and spray down sidewalks and exterior.
- Clean out cobwebs.
- Polish chrome faucets and mirrors.
- Clean out the refrigerator.
- Vacuum and clean floors.
- Dust furniture, ceiling fan blades and light fixtures.
- Mow the lawn.
- Trim your Garden.
Price your home properly
- List your home at a price that will target the right buyers.
- If you go Too high then you risk narrowing your potential buyers,
- If you go too low you may only get bargain hunters that still want to haggle